Monday, August 11, 2008

Just A Note....

I didn't fall off the face of the earth.....Life happens! I have been busy, really I have... Finished my cupcake swap, I hope Brenda enjoys it. Sharon, thank you for hosting it was fun. It was my first swap and now that I have the hang of it I know it will get better.

I have been surfing and saw that Cheryl is celebrating her one year blogaversary, Congrats to Cheryl.. I can't wait to make a year!


This is what is on my design wall.
I must learn to take better pictures.
I don't know what happened. I will keep practicing. Sorry for the bad
pics. Some WIP's I came across while cleaning.

I have so many projects I need to finish, I will post as I complete them. Still working on the applique.. I pick it up and put it down. Takes alot of focus for me. This was just a note, I will try to post at least 3 times a week. I have stamp class Friday so I will post the projects we make.
Have a great week!

Keep Smiling,
azkimbo

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

How do you manage quilting and scrapbooking?? Lordy I'd need another house to store my scrappin stuff. LOL