Sunday, May 3, 2009

Catch up & Monday Challenge.....

I haven't posted from my Friday night stamp classes much this is one of the cards we made last week.. I called it my quilt card. It uses the Top Note die cut from Stampin Up. We cut out some squares from different Designer Paper then put them on a piece of cardstock and ran it through the machine. There is paper piercing all around the edges also.This is the inside of the card. When you use the Top Note die cut you are left with a frame. I had the girls center it the best they could and we placed it inside the card.

Tata and I have been working on the BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop the last two Sunday via Webcam.. we are a little behind.. that is blocks 1 & 2.. but, we are determined to get them done and we get to chat while sewing as if we were right next to each other. We are having alot of fun. After this one, we have another one that we both particated in from Cabbage Rose Quilting.


Now, onto Monday Challenge.. I worked on getting the garage cleared out all weekend.. You would think I should have lost about 10 pounds just walking up and down the stairs, lifting, lugging and pushing boxes around and sweating like crazy in the Havasu heat.. LOL Sad to say.. I did NOT lose 10 pounds. I did lose .75 pounds. I will take it. I am hoping that this next week we will see more. My muscles are pretty sore though and I heard that they can actually make you show a gain.. so we will see. Good luck to everyone else.. I know Khris is watching out there.. Oh and there is the general.. she is busy filling up dumpsters.


Don't forget about the pincushion swap... if you are interested see the previous post! It's going to be alot of fun!!!


Keep Smiling!
Kim :)

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

HEY I may be filling dumpsters but I'm watching YOU TOO!!! lolol