Monday, June 30, 2008

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!

WOW.. I can't believe I have had so many of you come to say hello and welcome me. Thank you and hello. Thank you to Sharon I just have to learn how to attach her link to her name.. I also will be figuring out how to email right from the posts so I can email individually to comment back. I have no pictures today, but, I will be working on my homework for summer quilt camp. I belong to Havasu Stitchers, it's out local guild. We are going to Lauglin the 10th, 11th and 12th and making a really great runner. I will post progress pictures. I really like this blog thing.. I think.. LOL it makes me want to work on stuff so I can post the picture.



Keep Smiling,

Kimbo :)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah Kim finally!!! Welcome to blogland. I never knew how to contact you!

Thimbleanna said...

Welcome to blogland Kim! Here's how to link to Sharon's name:

1)Type your sentence with her name.
2)Highlight her name with your mouse, then
3)go to the row of icons (little pictures) above the box where you're typing your entry and click on the one that looks like a link from a chain. That will pop up a window.
4)Type Sharon's address (www.redgeraniumcottage.typepad.com) in the space where it says "Url:"
5) Click Ok or enter or save or whatever the button at the bottom of the pop up box says.

That should give you a link to Sharon's name!

Anonymous said...

Yes, and it also makes you want to SHOP so you can post! Lol, that has been a lot of what I have loved about it... seeing everyones treasures :o)

deb said...

Love Lake Havasu.......welcome to the blogy world!!!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Looks like your moving right along there girly!!!
Great job!