Saturday, June 28, 2008

Inspiration and Motivation.....


Hello Bloggers....... I have been reading and lurking for quite sometime now. I always said I admire the people who have so much energy to share with us thru their blogging. I finally decided to try it. I won't guarantee a daily blog, but will keep you up to date with events in my crafting and sewing. I love to make quilts and do my rubber stamping. My blog is new as of today.. looks a little bare not fancy and I am not really sure how to make it work. If you have tips please share. I look forward to meeting new friends and staying in touch with current ones. I barely got in on the deadline to Sharon's (Red Geranium Cottage) I haven't learned yet how to attach her site to her name .....cupcake swap if you get chance go over and see her blog, she keeps me in stitches.. no pun intended.. LOL
Keep Smiling,
Kimbo :)

7 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOOOHOOOOO there it is!!! You did it, now the fun begins. Congrats on the blog. I'll put it on mine tonight so the girls will come on over and say hey!!!!

Perry said...

Welcome to Blogland, Sharon said to come say hi. Your blog looks great, love the colors. Looking forward to seeing your quilts and rubber stamping.

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Sharon's. Welcome to the world of bloggers.

Nan said...

Welcome to Blogland!! I'm glad Sharon convinced you to join us! I look forward to seeing all the crafty things you are working on.

Pat said...

Hi Kim. Welcome to blogland. Have fun. I will check back.

Jean said...

I too came on over from Sharon's! Welcome, welcome! I've just started blogging myself! Since the first part of the month! Your doing better than I am! I still don't have the picture thing down yet! Have fun... the people are great! And what is even greater is they are from all over the place!
Just a hop, skip, and a jump... and you will be celebrating your year anniversary!
Have Fun!

Busy Little Quilter said...

Welcome to blogland, Kim! Sharon sent me here! I didn't make it in time to get in on the cupcake swap;maybe next time!

I look forward to getting to know you, see your quilts, and learn more about stamping!