Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday Night Stamping.....

Most every 3rd Friday is Stamp Class... I thought I would share a couple photos of the projects we made. The supplies are mosting Stampin Up. We used New products from the Winter catalog.. In Colors and Bella Rosa DP ( Designer Paper) Class is always fun, the girls just let their hair down and relax.....

This card now that I see it
should actually be turned to the right one time. Oh g00dness.. I need some lessons here.. LOL

It's a 4X4 pocket card with a little notecard to insert
.. you could also put a piece of chocolate or a gift card.




This is a Thank You using Bella Rose Paper




It's a quiet day today so I am off to do a little applique then finish piecing a top I have been working on... if all goes well I may even get my 3 BOM block from the Fat Quarter Shop done.

Keep Smiling :)
azkimbo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh now those are so pretty. I can see it could become very addictive.

Anonymous said...

They are just gorgeous. One of my DILs does lots of Stampin Up too.