Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Pincushions Postal

More notifications have come in that pincushions are postal... here is a pic of one received. I know everyone is having fun making these.. mine is almost done just some stuffing then another layer to add on... :)

I hope eveyone enjoyed their weekend. Tata and I did block #6 from the Fat Quarter Shop today.. we did Block 5 two weeks ago. We really have been enjoying this time via Webcam.

I am finishing up name tags for Summer Quilt Camp will share them next week. Along with my sample top. I hope to pin it during camp. I will be helping with the teaching and probably not have much time to sew. We will see!

Keep Smiling!
Kim :)



1 comment:

Kathleen Kennedy said...

I love your little pin cushion. What fun it must be to make. I should try to make one too. Thanks very much for your comment on my blog. It means a great deal. Cheers.

Kathleen