Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hump Day and some sharing.....

Hello my friends... WOW, this blogging is really FUN! I see I have my first PIF signer. Sharon is braving the challenge. Come on gals...room for two more.

Strips for tubes..... Tubes
I finished my tubes for summer camp. I can't believe we have homework before we even get there.. LOL Can't wait it will be so much fun.




I wanted to let you know about a raffle, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. My friends over at The Calico Horse are giving away some great things see the pic, you can get raffle tickets via mail or if you are local stop on in. I was a lucky recipient one year and won a quilt made from the quilt for cure fabric. BEAUTIFUL quilt and I show it off everytime someone new comes over. OH you want to see it?

It's a crazy nine patch, isn't it cute! I love it
and have had so many comments on it.
I am not sure I have the picture adding process down just right so
bare with me as I learn. I was doing some blog surfing tonight and I just drool over all the talent among us. I have 2 quilts up on my design wall that I am hoping to finish by end of Aug and I am also working on my Baltimore Album. Until next time.......
Keep Smiling! Kimbo

No comments: