Monday, July 21, 2008

Stamp Class, Did I say H O T????

As you know my AC went out way back on Thursday. I was scheduled to hold my monthly rubber stamp class on Friday. I started to call the girls and postpone it.. well, they weren't going to let me off that easy.. LOL My good friend Tiffany offered her home to me so we could have class.. It was a great time. I didn't get many pictures as I was out of sorts. We made a couple projects, one of them was this note holder and some notes. That is Tiffany there holding her creations. I hold my class the 3rd Friday night of every month. If you would ever like to join in come on over.

Today they finally came out and fixed my AC... we are fortunate to have family in town and were able to sleep cool at least. I only have a short post tonight since I have to try to get the house back in order. I will be back tomorrow to post again and tell you about a giveaway I saw and introduce to another friend of mine.

Keep Smiling!
kimbo :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely. Enjoy keeping cool now :)