Sunday, July 5, 2009


The weekend has come to an end... I hope you had fun! I a variety of things and am happy how it turned out. I was blogging and found this site for you pincushion lovers... 46 pincushions. After you have visited, come back and make a comment on this blog. Your name will go into the drawing for a gift. The gift will be a charm pack, I saw a tutorial for a pincushion using a charm pack. I thought it would be fun to gift one.


Have a fabulous week! Postal deadline is nearing, Please email me your status.......

Keep Smiling,


Kim :)

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi I have seen this web site its wonderful. Thanks for reminding me about it. I'm bookmarking it this time.

wonderwoman said...

wow, amazing!!!! by the way have sent my swap off!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Beautiful sunset Kim.

Lanette said...

Hi Kim,

The pincushion pattern I made for my Secret Partner came from this website....I was thrilled with the way it came out and hope she likes it as well =)

Dresden Quilter said...

What a great site! I have the pattern picked out for my pincushion but I am having a hard time deciding on colours. It will get done this weekend.

Diana said...

Thanks for the cool weblink! BTW -I haven't sent mine yet but working on it and should be mailing on Monday 7/13.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim - Thanks for the pincushion sites. I see many new pincushions about to be made. I think I have died and gone to pincushion heaven.

Cheryl said...

I'll have to check that site out! Hope you are having a wonderful July!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the link! love the sunset pics, too!