Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bag Swap and Another Class Sample.



The weekend was full of sewing for me. I got a message from my partner Melinda from Linda's Bag and Bucket Swap that her swap arrived. I made this Santa Bag there was sneak peek in an earlier blog but I didn't say what it was. It's from Nancy Halvorsen Santa's Coming. Just as Santa's sack had goodies in it so did hers. I had so much fun making it. Melinda is happy too!






This is another one of my patterns I will be teaching. This pattern is so fun and easy. It was requested the class sample be made in reproduction fabrics. I will also be teaching Charms on Point. This is very exciting for me.

Short post tonight. I hope you had a great weekend and had time to do what makes you happy!!

Keep Smiling!
Kimbo :)

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

what a grogeous bag.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your Santa bag is darling! Reading your blog makes me think I want to pull out my sewing machine. My kitchen is a big enough mess of paper crafting without it though. It sounds like you are having fun with the quilters in Havasu, good for you!

You left a comment on my blog about a guitar stamp, how many images would you like and do you want them in black? Let me know and I'll stamp them and mail them to you.

Hugs, Jan

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a cute santa bag. You did a great job and I'm liking that class sample there.