Thursday, September 4, 2008

CUPCAKES.... and MORE!!!!




I had a wonderful suprise when I arrived home for lunch today. There was a parcel package on my porch. YEAHHHH I love mail! My cupcake swap arrived from Brenda and it was in a good size box... I hurried to open it and OHHH I was SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Look at all my goodies..



I hope you can see I have to stop using DH's camera I don't know know how to use it..LOL Well, cupcake mix, sprinkles, papers, book, that new type of pan with the rubber cup inserts, Can't wait to use it.. and do you see the carousel.. I love it! Also the Bunny Hill Pattern and charms. Thank you so much Brenda!! THANK YOU Sharon for hosting this fun swap.


I think it says and more.. yes it does. I was in another swap Linda's Bag Swap. I can't show you a picture yet because my partner hasn't received it yet... I will also post when mine arrives.. I heard it was on they way.. :) :)


Now with both of those done, I couldn't say no to Sharon's new swap. She is doing a Polka Dots & Rick Rack swap in honor of Cheryl . It's a secret who your partner is soooo I can show my progess as I go because my partner won't know.. that's pretty sneaky huh!! So keep a watch out. There's more.. I am doing a sample for my friend Karen's online quilt store. She just got Moda's Fabulous Fall by Deb Strain. It's so beautiful!! Jelly Rolls, Charms and there is a panel too.




Watch for the finished product in the next couple weeks. Stay out of trouble out there and....


Keep Smiling!


Kimbo :)

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great stuff you got there from your partner.