Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Day!


I'm in my sewing room.. OH HAPPY DAY! It's been really nice here. A couple things are going on and thought I would show you...


New quilt top with Fabulous Fall.

Halloween Charms on point
BOM -
I need to get back to those HALF FINISHED projects... LOL We were vistited this weekend by our son and 3 friends.. all 18, they had fun on the lake tubing. I forgot the appetites kids have.. and all BOYS to boot!~ I hope you found time to get into your sewing this weekend too!
Keep Smiling!
Kimbo :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

You have been busy this weekend. Boys sure can eat you out of everything.

Brenda said...

I'm lovin' that Halloween one, woo-hoo!

Carol said...

It's good to get these projects done. I'm also doing the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM, so far I have 2 blocks done.

Skylight Contractors Evansville said...

Good readingg your post