Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Loser Monday

I didn't have a chance to weigh in. I tried really hard to be good this week. I go to
the doctor next week so I will weigh in and report. We were asked to bring a soup
recipe today. I don't actually have a recipe... but, I wanted to share about Progressive
soups. I had an opportunity to partake in a sale... $1.33 a can. WoW, I got several.
The WW points are mostly 0 and 1. The flavor is very good!!! I really like the pot roast one.
So, if you have a chance, try one.. you just might like them.
No pictures yet and nothing much to share.. I have been very busy with some deadlines.
I wish you all a great week! Keep watching for a giveaway............and

Keep smiling!
Kim :)

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG your the second one talking about Progresso tonight. Are you girls getting paid for teh advertisement?? lolol

Jenessa said...

i'm sure your being good eating helped out, remember to take waist measurements too - sometimes those tell you better than the actual lbs lost

Khris said...

I havent seen these soups here in Oz...aghhhh...only 1 point...I want some!!!! hugs Khris in Oz

Cheryl said...

I love the Progresso soups, and so low in points!