Saturday, March 21, 2009

Merry Go Round....

I didn't get much done today as I was feeling a little bit under the weather. I managed to get my Summer Camp sample up on the design wall. The pattern is called Merry Go Round and I used 1 Jelly Roll, Sanctuary from Moda. The pattern calls for 2 but my sample is to show a variation in sizes. Sunday I hope to sew the rows together and have the top close to completion. Who knows I may send this a certain someone to quilt for me. Keep Smiling!
Kim :)

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Love your sampler - great choice of fabric.I cannot wait to go to the Merry-Go-Round Summer Camp in July and make one! Now, I just need to make my fabric choice...too many great ones to choose from =)

Darlene said...

That's darling!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love that quilt. I've wanted to make that for some time now. Sorry that your not feeling well. Get well soon!