Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome new blogger and Lucky Winner....

Well, today I told you I would pick the LUCKY winner.. and I did.
Congratulations.. ! Thank you for sharing all your tips!
Friday the 13th isn't so bad now is it!~?
Here is the tip from :Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens she said...
Oops! Silly me--My quilting tip is to work on whatever project you are inspired by at the time... I always have several things going. I do my best work when I am excited about a project.
March 13, 2009 11:01 PM Please email your mailing address so I can send off your goodies!!!
So, now off to another note... Please welcome to blogland my sister TATAVILLE she is working on her blog and has so much to offer all of us in here crafting and sewing creativity!!! Hop over and say hello to give her a boost.
That's all for now, I need to get to my sewing machine.
Keep Smiling!
Kim :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! Thank you! :o) I am very excited :o)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to the winner!! Dang it I knew Friday the 13th wasnt lucky for me.Then they threw in a full moon too. lolol