Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Specials Everywhere.....

If you are interested I have two specials going on....


Scrapbooking Month....Stampin UP.. & 50% off 2 pieces of Longaberger and FREE shipping....



May Specials
Join Stampin' Up! & Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month!

1. Buy three packs of Designer Paper or 12 x 12 textured cardstock and Get One FREE!


2. Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $75 and get a special offered Scrapbooking Starter Kit!


3. Buy the new Jumble Alphabet Stamp set (a sneak peek from the upcoming 2009-2010 Idea Book & catalog) for 20% off.


Special dates: May 1st - May 31st, 2009.


Join my Team & get an extra gift from me!


Click here to visit my Stampin' Up! website where you can place your Stampin' Up! online order and join as a new recruit.
Thank you!

Thank you for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.





Go directly to the website and order online... click here Also FREE shipping from May 1 - 15th.




Happy Wednesday & Keep Smiling!

Kim :)

No comments: